they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Speechless

Nick and I just finished watching the movie Crash. I have no words to express how deeply it touched me. It has to be one of the most well-done, well-acted and inspiring films I have seen in years - no joke. And not only is it intriguing, but it is powerfully eyeopening. Please, watch it. Everyone should watch this movie once. I can't stop thinking about it and I think it will be with me for quite some time.

Learn about it here
http://www.crashfilm.com

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I gotta agree with ya. I watched the movie recently and thought it had an extremely powerful message. Everyone has those feelings inside of them, whether they want to admit it or not, and how we deal with them can be crucial and critical. A definite recommend...and keep up the good work, Jessi ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home