they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, August 29, 2005

A matron of honor I will be.


My sister got engaged last night. She came over to show me the ring and was glowing. This is a photo we took of ourselves while she was talking to our brother, Evan. Evan lives in Denver. I imagine if he had been in town, the photo would have included him, too. So, here we are, my little sister and me and Evan on the phone on one of the happiest days of Amy's life. Congratulations Amy and Tim. You guys are such a blessing in my life. I love you both but Amy, I love you dearly, my sister, my friend.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks jess.
    I love you,
    Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home