they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

moments.

i was in an elevator filled with people who thought eddie murphy had just died doing a stunt.
they were older, plumper women. one was swaying, bellowing "oh, lawd. oh, lawd."

we stopped on the fourth floor to pick up a giant, deep-freeze looking thing with the word "flammable" marked prominently on the side.

the skull and crossbones just reminded me how much i hate elevators.

when we got to the sixth floor, i bumped the oh lawd lady out of my way, pushing her hips back over closer to the flammable cargo. and escaped.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous TG said…

    Stairs.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    TG, you know that is why I hate elevators. I can't stop thinking about it. But I couldn't find the stairs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home