notes, from me to you.
2. a cordless sweeper will revolutionize your life if you have hardwood floors. shell out the money, it's worth it.
3. that scuff on the wall may just need to be washed off with water. try it. the bathroom will look new again.
4. don't pick the nut grass. it makes it worse. seriously. trust me. and if you don't know what nutgrass is, good for you.
5. training for a half marathon again, four years later, feels great. do it.
6. if you think you have a lot of CDs/Music/Itunes, wait until you meet B. you lose, every time.
7. when things don't work, it's very convenient to have a man who knows how to fix them. and it might shock you every time. this may never wear off. but if it does, savor it now.
8. when you start remembering on sundays that the bachelorette is on "tomorrow," it is probably no longer a show that you keep "accidentally catching." just admit that you watch it.
9. if you dog is so nice and sweet and great that he helps you forget how nice and sweet and great your old dog was, take him on an extra-long walk tonight.
10. don't ever do the "no carb" thing again. if for no other reason than bread is so damn good.