today, these things happened.
1. he doesn't "get" the elevator. he tends to stick his 40-lb head into the door approximately six times before the door will actually shut all of the way.
2. he marks street signs, polls and light posts. he does not know how to not mark the entire sidewalk. when he pees, it's like a gallon of gushy, smelly pee.
3. he is slobbering all over all of my stuff.
4. i tried furminating him and removed a trash bag full of hair. there is lots more to go.
5. he tries to hump kolby. but kolby is smaller than his head, so instead, he stands in the corner and humps the air.
6. he never stops panting, drooling and shedding.
7. i trip over him when i try to walk him.
8. to escape, i left and went jogging at loose park. somehow, he drank a bucket full of water that i left, dragged the bucket across the apartment and ate some paper.
9. i am going crazy. and this is going to last 10 more days.