they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, February 18, 2008

envy me.

not because my tonsils are covered in white. or because the doctor told me to go to urgent care because they didn't have any appointments available today. or because i drove all the way to urgent care to discover it doesn't open until 5. no, don't envy me for those things. envy me because i just got tickets to see radiohead.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    I got Radiohead tickets, too! Can't wait. They've been my #1 band that I haven't seen yet for waaaay too long.

    Hope ya feel better.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Faith said…

    I'm waiting to see Radiohead once they discover that Kansas City is more in the middle (and easier to access, IMO) than towns like Chicago and St.-freaking-Louis.

    I love them to bits, but simply cannot afford to travel this year for a concert. (Dammit!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home