they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

losing my mind.

i took a shower this morning. i washed my hair. i washed my armpits. i conditioned my hair. i washed my face. i turned off the water and got out of the shower.

that's when i realized i hadn't washed my body.
what?
yes.
so, i got back in the shower and fixed the problem.
suddenly, the familiar smell of sweet pea body wash filled the air.
that, THAT, is a complete shower.
i can't believe i almost cut it short.


as a side note, i was perusing the shelves at target today when large plastic iced tea glasses caught my eye. yes, there were purple ones. yes, they were huge. yes, i was intrigued. until i read that they were microwave-safe. who in their right mind would put a plastic iced tea glass in the microwave? seriously. um, that's what coffee mugs are for, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home