they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

one-a-day.




i've been taking a photo of myself every day when i get to work in the morning with photobooth. i think it's interesting to see how tired i look on some days and how i awake i look on others. for some reason, i always look younger, better-rested and more alert on friday mornings.

this routine also helps me to not repeat the same outfit within a two-week window.

does that make me neurotic? the outfit thing?

this photo was on a monday. i needed extra coffee.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger pom. said…

    i love day-in-the-life type pictures/posts/etc. i love this idea! you're adorable.

    sorry for being a crazy commenter..you see I'm working my way backwards.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home