they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Monday, January 15, 2007

for the first time since college....

i have MLK day OFF!!!!!!

which would explain why i didn't care that the snowplow going down my street at 4 a.m. was loud and brightly lit.
this is also the first time that i can remember being jarred from sleep by a snowplow. i guess that's one thing my taxes are paying for. but i'm not sure it made much difference. the snow was not deep to begin with, and now, it's a slippery mess outside. that didn't stop me from venturing out to the gym this morning though. and yes, i rid my car of ice while wearing shorts.
shorts.
i know.
i'm crazy.
but seriously, the only thing that got too cold were my poor, gloveless fingers.

and now, for a random tidbit : in the past 3 days, i've run 14 miles. go me!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    14 miles? Good show!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home