they pay to kiss your feet

since there's no one else around, we let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know. then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

some observations

1. It's winter. I'm not ready for it. I got the wool coat out for the first time today. It doesn't feel right to already be sporting it. But I was warmer today. And that felt right.

2. At the wedding, Amy and Tim had their first dance to "Sideways" by Citizen Cope. I fricken love it.

3. I'm glad Halloween is around the corner because there is an abundance of candy at the office.

4. I think I need to buy some of my own candy. You know, just incase the abundance runs out.

5. I may need to start running more since the candy is overflowing and I'm easily partaking.

6. I bought my first designer jeans and they have changed my life. Changed it.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    OMG! I have always wanted to buy designer jeans! Were they more than your mortgage? Are they fabulous? Tell me more! Better yet, post pictures of their fabulousness.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Tara said…

    I would also like to know more about these designer jeans. I am currently knocked up and desperately want to buy a pair of Seven maternity jeans, but keep holding off because they are WAY more than I've EVER paid for one piece of clothing and I'll only get to wear them for 3 months!? More details, please!!!

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're hilarious. now go eat some chocolate for me.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Pensive Girl said…

    the jeans are fabulous. they were expensive, but totally worth it. (they meaning, i 'gasp' bought two pair) and they did cost way less than the mortgage :)

    look for my next post on the topic of Sevens, Citizens for Humanity and why every woman should at least try a pair on one time in her life.

    stay tuned...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home