1. I like to read, but I don’t always finish an entire book
2. I can wear my hair straight or curly, all by changing the attachment on my hair dryer.
3. I married my husband, Nick, three weeks after I graduated college.
4. Nick and I have a dog, Gus, who we thought was a pug, but now we know he is a petite branbacon.
5. I am one of the only people I know who doesn’t have a baby.
6. I’m obsessed with scarves as a seasonal accessory.
7. I am very particular about which bathroom stall I choose.
8, When I’m driving by myself, I turn the music up so loud, I can’t hear my cell phone ringing.
9. I began working out Jan 1, 2000. I haven’t stopped since.
10. I live in a smallish house with an ugly old-lady white awning over the stoop.
11. I obsessively clean every Friday night so that on Saturday, I can do whatever I want.
12. I am friends with my deli lady and my fish monger at the grocery store.
13. I dream of putting a bike attachment on my roof rack, but I fear it will cost more than the worth of my bike.
14. I hate saying goodbye to people.
15. When I miss someone, it’s hard to do anything other than miss them.
16. I once had a therapist tell me I had chronic depression and anxiety. I stopped seeing her, and I’m 100 percent better now.
17. I’ve attempted to write a book three separate times. One day, I plan to write, write, write until it’s finished.
18. I dream of publishing a memoir.
19. I lust after being published in The New Yorker.
20. My favorite part of my body is my right eye.
21. I hate my upper lip.
23. My mom always complains that her nose is too big. I got her nose.
24. When I was in high school, I weighed 88 pounds and was severely anorexic. I will never, ever revisit that place.
25. Although I eat meat, I am appalled by the treatment of animals and I secretly want to do a PETA protest. I would have to be clothed though.
26. I am a condiment fanatic. My favorite is horseradish.
27. I really, really like creamed herring.
28. I love to cook with garlic, but I hate the way my fingers smell afterward.
29. I am the oldest of three children. My sister and I didn’t get along until I was 22. She is now one of my best friends.
30. My brother lives in Denver where he works for Road to Jerusalem. People say we look alike. I miss him.
31. My parents got divorced this year after almost 30 years of marriage. I am now a statistic.
32. I am happiest at home with Gus on my lap, and Nick by my side.
33. My best friend knows all of my secrets, and I know hers.
34. If I find a song I really like, I play it over and over and over until it makes me sick.
35. I read ten blogs a day.
36. I used to wish I had blond hair.
37. I go to Legacy Christian Church and Nick and I lead a small group.
38. I have a purple couch. It was the first large piece of furniture we ever bought.
39. I drive a Honda Element and we call her “Elly.” I love her, but I miss my civic.
40. I get asked when I am going to be getting pregnant almost once a week. I’ve stopped answering.
41. I love to take walks.
42. I am training for a full marathon.
43. I used to hate to run.
44. My mom is adopted. She found her birth family eight years ago. They were looking for her, too.
45. I was raised Jewish.
46. Although I consider myself a semi health-freak, I love chocolate and fried food.
47. I would do almost anything for a freshly baked, crusty loaf of bread. Serve it up with some olive oil, and I might eat the entire loaf.
48. I get migraine headaches once a month.
49. I stop by Quick Trip every morning for a cup of coffee. I’m glad they’ve introduced the “Italian Blend” variety.
50. I chew Orbit Wintermint gum because I am afraid I have bad breath.
51. Sometimes I wonder if I am “the smelly kid.” I’ve asked my friends, and they’ve said no. But I’m not sure I believe them.
52. I wear Victoria’s Secret Pink perfume.
53. I have to put lotion on my hands before I go to bed.
54. If I have a bad dream, I wake up and turn on some lights — still.
55. I’ve had three jobs in four years. I’m always looking for something “better.”
56. I have one grey hair that I keep pulling out. It keeps growing back.
57. I’m 26.
58. When I was a senior in high school, I was fluent in French.
59. I dated my high school boyfriend for three and ½ years.
60. I don’t like to bite into an apple. I have to cut it into slices.
61. I am always afraid that people won't like me. I'm getting better at this though.
62. I scrunch my nose and my forehead up when I'm trying to make a point. I'm not sure it's that cute.